ADMISSIONS ARE IN PROGRESS
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023
For classes 5 to 12
(Science & Commerce Streams, JEE MAINS)
Step-by-step admission process for your kind reference
STEP1: Obtaining Admission form on the basis of Age Criterion
For entry into grade 5, the child must have attained the age of 9+ by 1st of October, 2021. Day scholar facility is also available for all the classes and it is optional for the students of Hyderabad. Interested parents with their ward/s, meeting the age criterion could acquire the Application Form along with the Prospectus from the school office on payment of Rs. 2,000/– (for entrance test). You can also find this form on the website.
STEP 2: Submitting Admission Form & Assessment of the child
The Application Form must be filled in all respects and needs to be submitted with the supporting documents listed here under:
- Report cards of the previous 3 consecutive years (photocopies)
- A copy of Aadhar of student and parents
- Certified English copy of ward’s Birth Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Click here to download).
- A copy of caste certificate.
- Special achievement/award certificates, if any;
- 6 latest passport-size photographs of the student and
- 1 individual passport-size photograph of the father & mother.
After submitting the application form, on a convenient date, the student has to appear for an entrance test in the subjects: English, Mathematics, Science & Social Science followed by an interview.
STEP-3: Payment of fee & collection of Provisional Admission Offer Letter
When the child gets through the entrance test, parents are required to make the payment of the first installment of the fee and collect the Provisional Admission Letter.
Parents also need to do the following:
- Sign the Provisional Admission Letter.
- Fill in the undertaking forms (General, Medical & Transportation).
- Submit School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate (duly countersigned by the Educational Officer of the concerned Education Board) on or before 30th of April, 2021.
- Submit authentic & authorized certificate for SC/ST /OBC, if applicable.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE FORM:
Parents should be aware of admission guidelines and shall abide by the rules and regulations.
- If any parent submits incorrect information, the application for admission of his ward will be rejected.
- Parent shall fulfill all the desired conditions and possess all relevant documents to support his / her statements.
- Parent must keep a hard copy (Printout of submitted registration form), acknowledgement of the dully filled form with him / her and will submit the same along with all required documents at the time of admission if shortlisted.
- Right to admit the child is reserved with the Principal as per the permitted class strength.
- Kindly upload latest PASSPORT SIZE photograph of Student, Parents and Guardian in the prescribed column.
For detailed information about the fees and details, kindly contact the school office between 09:00AM and 04:00PM on any working day.